Dear Boxing Teams, Trainers and Boxers,
Thank you for your registration for the Eindhoven Box Cup 2017, from 19 to 22 October 2017 in Hotel Van der Valk Eindhoven. We are now 3 months ahead of the Eindhoven Box Cup 2017, with the organizing committee working hard to get everything ready for the second edition of the Eindhoven Box Cup.
Currently over 50 teams, from 16 countries, have registered for the 2017 Eindhoven Box Cup.
For the entry management we would like to request all registered teams to:
- Submit your full delegation of boxers and coaches in our online entry system using your personal login
- Pay the due entree fees
- Upload the personal photos of each delegation member in the entry system
You can login in our entree system following the link: https://jabforms.com/EindhovenBoxCup/signin.php
Changes in your entries can be done until 15 September 2017 (entry closing date). After this date the personalised entry passes will go to print.
– NOTE: all unpaid entries will be removed
We would like to request the larger teams to bring at least 1 AIBA licensed referee/judge to the tournament to remain an international, fair, and high standard of officiating during the tournament. If you are bringing a referee please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to submit the details of your referee(s).
There is the possibility to book Hotel Van der Valk Eindhoven at a reduced rate. It is not obligated to stay here.
– 1-Person room incl. Half board (room, breakfast-buffet & dinner-buffet): € 90,00 per person per night – for 3 nights total € 270,00 – for 4 nights total € 360,00 per person.
– 2-Person room incl. Half board (room, breakfast-buffet & dinner-buffet): € 62,50 per person per night – for 3 nights total € 187,50 – for 4 nights total € 250,00 per person.
– 3 -Person room incl. Half board (room, breakfast-buffet & dinner-buffet): € 57,50 per person per night – for 3 nights total € 172,50 – for 4 nights total € 230,00 per person.
You need to make the hotel booking yourself.
+31 40 211 60 33
REFERENCE NUMBER EIN-GF91102
For teams that are traveling by air, and are arriving on Eindhoven Airport we have a dedicated pick-up and drop off service. If you are arriving on a different airport, we can assist you in planning your arrival by public transport and arrange a pick-up from Eindhoven Railway Station.
If you want to use our pick-up service, please contact email@example.com timely with all your traveling details.
All teams and all boxers need to be present Thursday 19th October for accreditation, medical check and weigh-in.
For more informations, planning and tournament rules please visit our website, for any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.